Monday, May 3, 2010

Creating a crafty career-Getting Started

Since I am I am trying to make real money on this crafty adventure and want to be taken seriously as a professional crafter then I need to take some necessary,  boring and scary steps. So I am gonna try to act like a real grown up, put on my big girl costume and apply for the necessary licenses and permits to become a legal and viable business. Here is the list of licenses and permits I have found needed in my area to run a business legally.

  •  business licenses, county, city and state
  • fictitious business name
  • resale license
  • business checking account
so over the next few weeks I will be applying for the above licenses, permits and opening a business checking account.-  this for me is going to be the most difficult hurtle- I'd much rather be crafting

Tesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this or any other project feature on The Daily Crafter and would like to learn more or see a tutorial feature of that project let me know