Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tea Tree oil Soap

Tea tree oil is excellent for treating acne, I have used it for some time now to treat acne I get on my chest and arms and was looking for a soap that would help with my condition when it hit me, Tea tree oil soap and since I already had everything I needed, I made my own. I used 4 ounces of  melt and pour glycerin soap with 1 Tablespoon of tea tree oil, color and pearl powder was optional but I like my soap to have color:



the largest bar was cast from a recycle computer mouse package, I loved the shape as soon as I saw it and threw it in with my soap making supplies, It is the perfect size and shape for your hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this or any other project feature on The Daily Crafter and would like to learn more or see a tutorial feature of that project let me know