Sunday, May 2, 2010

Creating a crafty career- My journey of making money and earning a living with crafts

Have you ever wanted to make money with your crafts? Felt that you had more to offer the world?Wanted to share not only your handcrafted creations but pass on your crafting skills?

Then you are no different from me, For years I have wanted to make money with my crafts- other people do it, so why can't I? I am reasonably intelligent, I have a wealth of crafting knowledge and skills that  I would love to share,I have spent years cultivating and perfected many crafting techniques-and  I have been designing my own crafts since the age of 8- You would think I have everything I need to succeed in the business world of crafts,right?

So why am I not doing it? What is holding me back??  The simplest answer is me- I lack the confidence to put my self out there, I mean really put my self out there for the world to see- 

I invite all of you to follow me on my journey through the business world of crafts, Over the next few months I am going to try many different techniques to get my crafts and my knowledge of crafts out there in a quest to earn a living- not just make some money, but enough money to actually live on.

I am going to try different money making techniques using my crafts and skills and post it here-I will let you know what works and what fails, -I will reveal the pros and cons of it all the different techniques and what I have learned along the way

It's gonna get pretty bumpy and it may not be pretty but here I go...

Tesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this or any other project feature on The Daily Crafter and would like to learn more or see a tutorial feature of that project let me know